Sunday, January 2, 2011

What happens when....

Sometimes I ask myself... WHY? Did I think this was a good idea???  I really thought it was at the time until we got home and I saw what they were doing!  We were at Hobby Lobby and I bought the girls a wooden coloring thing that comes with markers - my girls love these and I periodically buy them for them.  My thoughts were oh this will keep them entertained on the way home.  Hobby Lobby is about 25 minutes from our house and I thought that this would keep them awake since they had missed their nap this day.  They were quiet and I honestly didn't give it another thought...  So to my surprise when I got home and started unloading them out of the van.   But they are cute and it was quite funny!  It took about 2 baths to get all the marker off :)  So this is what happens when you let your daughters draw in the van on the ride home....



No comments: