Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jackson 8 months old


I need to update on my little man!  He is such a good baby!  I know I've said that a ton of times but he really is!  He is 8 months old (on December 29th) and such a cutie!  He is still rolling all over the place, very purposeful to get what he wants.  He gets a hold of the girls food alot too.  I have had to take away a chocolate covered pretzel, which the chocolate was mostly gone.  A chicken nugget... Payton had taken it away from the table when she wasn't suppose to and guess who found it!  He is eating all sorts of baby food and we started the "puffs" he loves them.  He just grabbed them like he had been eating them forever and gets them in his mouth without a problem.  Jackson babbles all the time and does raspberries.  He loves his sissies...  and the love him.  Taylor and Addison are all over him.  And are a huge help and make him laugh anytime that he gets fussy.

I don't think that I posted this but at Jackson's 6 month appointment (he was actually 7 months old we are a month behind b/c of our move) the DR that we went to was really concerned about his size being he was in the 3rd percentile in height and weight.  She was a bit extreme in my opinion.  I struggled with the comments that she had and things that she wanted to do b/c he was small. I didn't like some of the things that she said, she was quite rude and something else that happened.  I finally decided to go to another DR b/c if she going to freak out over everything I take them to the doctor for that would just get old real quick and drive me nuts.  So the new DR wasn't as concerned.  He had a couple of good points that Jackson is very alert and his stomach isnt sucken in you can't see his ribs... so more than likely he is just going to be a little guy.  He did say you never know though b/c every baby is different and grow differently.  I felt much more comfortable with what he said.  And was completely at ease about Jackson being "small" with all that said.  Exactly one week from the second appointment we had.  Jackson gained almost a pound and grew about an inch! I do have to admit that I wanted to contact the 1st "freak out DR" and say take that! lol  Don't mess with a Mama! (at least not this Mama)  I am very excited about Jackson's growth!

No comments: