Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas continued...

Ok since I couldn't figure out the slideshow thing.  I put up my most favorite pics instead of all of them!  Its hard to choose people! lol  So now my Christmas post is really late.... oh well.  We had a wonderful Christmas morning.  I was so excited to see the girls faces.  Obviously each year gets more fun with the awareness and excitement growing.  We bought Taylor and Addison bikes this year and I just couldn't wait to see their faces!!!  Taylor, Addison and Payton were very sweet and cute with their presents.  Jackson slept in that morning which was nice to have undivided attention with the girls.  Jackson woke up and enjoyed his presents too ;)  Papa and Nana came over that morning and we had fun exchanging presents with them too.  Later that day we had a huge Christmas dinner with our family and that was alot of fun.  We loved having a house FULL of family here. :)  Would you believe that I was so busy during the dinner that I did not take a single picture!  URGH!  oh well. 

Here are my favs from Christmas morning...







No comments: