Sunday, January 16, 2011

A cluttered house...

Nothing drives me more batty than cluttered areas.  After 4 kids (and a husband) I have to deal with these areas more than I want to.  It is really ok, its not the end of the world... and I honestly tell myself when the house is overtaken with messes - that I would much rather have a cluttered house and fingerprints on the walls and glass and have sticky floors than to have a house empty of these messes b/c a house empty of these messes would mean no children (or only 1 or 2 kids)  So I would much rather have a house full of kids and a house full of clutter than no clutter at all. (or clutter that I could maintain!) 

With that said... I try to maintain the clutter and a portion of this comes from the hubster... he has alot of odds and ends from work and a work laptop.  There hasn't been an area in our houses for that! (Or I haven't made that area Ooops!)  anywho... this is his dumping station and it drives me crazy!!!  So I cleaned it up, now I just have to get him to put his stuff in the basket.... :)

Before cluttered mess in my kitchen.... driving me CRAZY! (In the back are our "good choice jars" I moved those, will write more on those later)


All cleaned up!  So much nicer :) and makes me happy except those chords... gotta figure something out for that, but for now it's all good.  Its the little things in life that make me happy :)


Please understand that our house is a mess most of the time and over taken with these clutter areas... I am not perfect at cleaning them all, all the time :)

No comments: