Saturday, January 22, 2011

A little sprucing...

You know I can't leave well enough alone...  I finally broke out the vinyl on my cricut and LOVE it! :)

We needed some accessories for the master bath and since they are so expensive and we needed two of them (we have 2 sinks) I was waiting for a bargain!  Well I saw these cuties at the Dollar Store, yes plain white toothbrush holders but I liked that they had a bigger holder for the toothpaste too.  I fell in love and saw more! SCORE!


                                                      A litte bit of vinyl, so much cuter!


Nathan really likes them.  He thought that I bought them and they were like $10-$15 a piece.  PAH-LEESE! I would never spend that much on a toothbrush holder! Anywho... I told him where I got them and what I did.  He was impressed! :)

So having the cricut out and vinyl I couldn't stop... I always wanted to add something to this red plate that we have.  So it got a little sprucing too.


                                                                         So pretty...

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Ah! you're so stinking good at that stuff...I can't stand it!!!! I hope that I get it via osmosis =) My house could DEFINITELY use it!