Friday, May 4, 2012

Great Gramma

 We went for a visit at my Gramma's house.  I love my Gramma so much!  I spent so much time with her growing up and she has taught me a lot!  She loves the new babies :) I see a "full circle moment" with each baby when she sees them for the first time.  She and my Grampa had 4 kids, 8 grandkids and now 14 great grandbabies!  I just love that!







For some reason I don't have picture of Addy from our visit... Addy loves my Gramma.  The kids call my mom Gramma, so to differentetiate between the two.  Addy calls her "old Gramma."  One day I was telling then we are going to Gramma's house!  Addy asked... Gramma? Or Old Gramma?  I laughed and said Old Gramma.  Addy got so excited and said "YAY!  I love Old Gramma... she's so cute!"  I died laughing but then had to talk to her not to call Great Gramma Old Gramma to her cause that would be rude.  :)

No comments: