Thursday, April 12, 2012

Sensory Bins

I really thought I would do more of these hands on activities... but truth is they take a lot of time to plan and make.  I finally did a Valentine's Sensory Bin and the kids loved it.  They made a huge mess with all the fun heart related junk toys.  I started to get frustrated with the mess (just being honest) and said something to Nathan like... I don't know why I bother doing stuff like this... it's another huge mess.  And Nathan's response to me was... well it looks like they are having a great time to me! (OUCH! That hurt!)  But he was totally right!  I have to remind myself of that when I get overwhelmed with the messes daily fun my kids have.  And the hours of entertainment that these sensory bins provide... I want to try and do better to make them for them.

                                                  







 
I also had some hands on activities for the kids all heart day related... they really those things too.




No comments: