Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Firestation Fun!

Miley was about a week and a half and when we went to the firestation.  I posted it on facebook and I think I freaked everyone out!  I bounce back pretty quick after having a baby.  Yes I'm tired but I'm a busy body , I can't stand being cooped up.  And the more kids you have the faster you have to recover!  My MOPS group had set up going and I really wanted to make it.  I have always wanted to take the kids to a firestation.  The kids loved it and still talk about it.  Nana was there to help with the kids and we were back home within an hour.  It was a nice quick outting with all 5 kids. :) I know I'm crazy...






It was time for Nana to go back home.  She helped us for 2 weeks and even stayed 2 extra days for me to help with some appointments.  We are so blessed by you Nana!  We missed you terribly when you left. 



No comments: