Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Miley 1 month old

 Miley at 1 month old.  I love these onesie stickers... they are so cute.  I ordered them from Etsy.  I really like the idea because I am so behind on my baby books this way I don't have to look up and figure out which month is which later on... :) lol!  It's right there for me!

Miley is a happy baby as long as she is being held... otherwise she screams her head off.  Addison LOVES to hold Miley... meaning she goes and picks her up when I'm out of the room and it freaks me out when I come back and there is Addy holding the baby!  We've had a lot of talks about this.... SIGH...  She is really gentle with her but still! 





                                                                  TOLD YA....



It took me several tries to get these pics because she would just cry when I set her down :(  But she is pretty darn cute in her Valentine's outfit

No comments: