Monday, February 28, 2011

Painting the Kitchen Red

I have been a painting machine!!!! Its alot of work but the kitchen is DONE! I still have to continue and finish the dining room area (its all 1 room) but lets not focus on the undone area... lets focus on what is done!!!! I will get there eventually.

But first you have to see the BEFORE pics....



and now the AFTER pics...

(ignore the messy pantry... we haven't put the door back up its in the garage drying... I painted it white and bought the CUTEST doorknob for it :)


Its amazing what paint can do! I LOVE IT!!!!!  We have several things that we want to do, it all takes time and finding bargains!  I am in love with my kitchen!!!  It feels so warm and cozy, make me want to have a bunch of friends over and drink some coffee and talk! :) I guess it should make me feel like cooking... HA!

1 comment:

rebecca said...

Wow! I love the red!!!! We need another playdate as soon as all the kiddos are better =)