Sunday, June 24, 2012

Cute things kids say and do

I got a phone call this evening that my MIL, Boo, was in the hospital with kidney stone issues.  I was explaining it to the girls and that we needed to pray and ask Jesus to heal her.  Addy spoke up and prayed, "Dear God please help Nana to feel better, in Jesus name Amen!"  Then Addy asked me "if we drive really slow and don't go fast can we bring Nana to our house and take care of her?"  I told her that would be really sweet but she is in the hospital and the doctor is going to take really good care of her.  Addy said "Oh ok, well do you think Nana is going to get a lollipop from the doctor?  Do you think she will get a sticker?" 

I love Addison's heart in this conversation! :)

One day this past week we had a water day with our homeschool group.  The kids had a blast.  There was wiggly sprinklers and a kiddie pool set up.  After a few hours of fun it was time to get changed into our DRY clothes (can you tell where this is going :) and load up and head home.  Well Jackson decided it was time to lay in the pool again.  He thought it was hilarious.  He jumped right in the pool and then rolled around laughing!  He was so cute!  I didn't have another outfit for him so I stripped him down and changed is soggy diaper again and he rode home in just a diaper :). 

No comments: