Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Payton

Payton my cutie pie!  Payton is very hard to get pictures of because... well she doesn't want to take pictures.  She is the fashion diva out of the girls.  She must go through 5 outfits a day.  (which if they are not dirty I totally put them back in her drawer!  Any mom is crazy if she washes all of that!)  She comes out fully dressed in the mornings and says "Mommy am I beautiful?"  Of course you are sweetie!  She usually matches and does all of this by herself.  She comes out dressed down to her shoes.  Payton is very emotional and sensitive.  To the drop of a hat she can go from grins and happy to screams and tears.  She is very sweet and helpful to her sisters and her brother.  She loves to help me.  She loves to cuddle and curl up in our lap.  She plays very well with everyone but also plays really good by herself.  She can't pronounce "G" in her words so she will say "dow" for go or "durls" for girls.  She loves for me to sing her 5 songs at bedtime and they have to be in order... Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Row, Row, Row Your Boat, MIckey Mouse Clubhouse, Oobi (it's a show) Song and Jesus Loves Me. 

Here Payton got dressed all by herself.  She matched that headband to her shoes. :)



Payton always has an opinion for how she wants her hair done.  Here she is wearing some brown dress shoes.  She calls them her "tappen shoes."  Not sure what makes them "tappen" but it's cute.


The girls have been putting on shows for me or should I say trying to put on shows for me.  They make Payton do it but Payton comes out and giggles out of embarrassment and laughs and says hang on let me do it over.  The mattress on the floor is their stage and they come out of their messy closet.


Payton loves to wear make up.  Some days I allow them to wear some eyeshadow and they love this!  Or some days they decide to put it on themselves or paint their nails by themselves... that has been a fun discovery in my bathroom.  HINT nailpolish remover does get nailpolish out of carpet ;) 


She was sitting in the kitchen all by herself having a tea party.  It was cute!

No comments: