Sunday, July 22, 2012

Jackson's 2nd Birthday

Jackson's 2nd Birthday... yes it was April 29th.... my motto is better late than never!

So Jackson LOVES airplanes (especially in the months leading up to his birthday)  so he had to have an airplane birthday party!  Nathan and I had a blast planning and making things. 

I used some carboard that I had lying around and drew a cloud I used some paper shreds from the dollar tree to cover it and made a cloud.  I used white tissue paper and made pom poms to be clouds as well.



Baggage claim :)  Good bags



cupcakes on a vintage suitcase

 Activities for the kiddos


Jackson's Air Fields HAHA!!! I really did have to much fun!

 I saw a cardboard airplane on pinterest and ask Nathan if he could make it... There was no directions on the website just a picture.  And this is what Nathan came up with!  This plane was awesome and definitely made the party!  Oh and it was huge! LOL  It stayed in our garage for a while for the kids to play in.



Land the plane game.  Ok I realize Jackson's outfit it kinda crazy... I had him dressed for his party and my little sister changed him during the party.  She is like a little mama to my kids. So I just let it be. ;)




Gramma and Payton









Miley's face cracks me up!





YUM!


Jackson loved all his presents and kept saying "OOOOHHH!" 




No comments: