Thursday, November 17, 2011

Things kids say....

Kids sometimes say the funniest, craziest and sweetest things... I want to be able to remember this forever so I'm writing it down!

Payton has showed more of an interest in school recently.  So we've been sitting down together more.  One day in the van Payton says "Mommy I know what Cinderella starts with!  PAH-PAH P!!!"  She went through several words all NOT starting with P but to her right now everything starts with P. :)

Addison is obsessed with the number 100!  Everything is 100!  She says is with a ton of enthusiasm too.  Addy has also been talking alot about Mommy and Daddy being married....  She says "Mommy I want you and Daddy to get married again! So that you can be together forever!  For like 100!!!!"

Taylor one day while we were driving in the van was talking to her sisters...  She says "I close my eyes real tight, girls, and I use my imagination and that is how I can color the most beautiful rainbow!  I see pink with my imagination when I close my eyes!" 

Jackson is talking more... at 18 months old, he says... all done, thank you, I stink (for a poopy diaper), Mama and Dada although he calls Nathan Mama, more, uh-oh.  And he will do baby sign language for eat, more, please, thank you.  That's all that I've taught him b/c those are the most important to me... I need to know when he's hungry! LOL

1 comment:

Emma said...

How cute! Love it!!!