Friday, November 11, 2011

October Festivities... The Pumpkin Patch

So it is fall in Florida which means it's not dreadfully hot outside.  I miss fall in Georgia this year... that was my favorite.  I really love all the fall traditions that we do.  We play outside a ton, collect the pretty leaves, go to the pumpkin patch (that is my all time fav!) and Halloween.  The pumpkin patch in Georgia was gorgeous we drove almost an hour to Burts Farm and it was well worth it... even for the drive.  We had talked about that before moving because of how much we love it.  We were going to try and go back to Ga or SC (where my in-laws live) BUT that didn't work out this year... Oh well.  We still went to a pumpkin patch it wasn't as pretty but the most important thing is we created memories. 

I actually found a pumpkin patch at a farm in Hilliard (about an hour away)  We were going to go there... until we found out it cost a ton of money.  It would of cost our family $60 to go!  It sounded like there was alot to do but we couldn't justify spending that amount of money.  Then I found another pumpkin patch at a church that had "walk through the woods" so we loaded up and went.... BUT it hadn't opened yet.  I miss read the dates... :(  LOL  The kids were all excited for the pumpkin patch and Mama had miss read the dates... UGH!  So we stopped at churches pumpkin patch.  (which is perfectly fine and you don't know what you are missing if you didn't go to the one that we did in GA)  We were always suppose to make it back to the other one... but with Nathan's work schedule I knew that was a long shot.  We didn't make it...

So here we are at the Pumpkin Patch... It was fun.  I had them kids all dressed up in their Halloween shirts and the girls in their matching bows... CUTE!!! Until Payton peed on the way there so she is in a random too small of a dress for her, that I had in the diaper bag.  Oh well!  I tried...





Jackson - picture is blurry, but too cute!


Payton helping Daddy pick out our pumpkin.


Taylor she is so cute!  She was into taking pics on this day. :)

 Payton




Addison








I love Addy's face in the pic... not sure what was going on... but well it's funny!


 Daddy pulling his load of cute Pumpkins :)


One more pic of Taylor.... when did she get to be so big?

No comments: