Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Taylor's 5th Birthday

So we are doing the girls birthdays a little different this year.  First of all Taylor's B-day is in July, Addy's is in August and Payton's is in September all not quite a month apart.  So its alot of work to have that many parties close together. I have done a big party and a birthday dinner (on their actual B-day) for them every year.  This year... we decided on just the birthday dinner and we're taking them to Sea World at the end of August! :)  This started because I'm pregnant and tired... LOL and I thought it would be the same cost from doing 1 party to take our family to Sea World... Boy was I wrong!  Its more expensive than I thought... So it turned into all 3 girls Birthdays!  The girls love the idea of Sea World so they are happy with this change!

So now to focus on Taylor after my explanation...  Taylor turned 5 on July 13... it seems like yesterday we had our first baby.  I know every mom says this and they truly mean it.  Because the time that we have with our children is just to short!  I absolutely LOVE the baby stage!  (in case you couldn't guess that!) I LOVE the toddler stage of exploring and figuring things out (not the defiance... I could live w/o that!) I am LOVING this stage that Taylor is in.  She is learning so much everyday with almost reading... writes very well, she gets concept of addition and subtraction and her memory just amazes me.  She says the most hilarious things to us like she is a little adult.  She is very sweet to her sisters and brother and gets the orderly method that I "try" for.  I am excited for this next year of homeschooling her and watching her blossom even more! 

Here are some pics from her birthday dinner.  She wanted Gramma, Nana and Papa to be there and we invited her cousins.  Lily, Nicholas, Abigail and Alex.  Taylor's dinner request was mac n cheese and desert (she does not like cake!) was sugar cookies. 


                                                      The Birthday Girl - 5 years old!

                                                     Nathan brought her flowers for her birthday

                                                                          Addison

                                                                          Jackson

                                                              No words... He's goofy! LOL

Taylor enjoying her cookie


                                                                     Addison and Nora

The desert spread - Cookies and Lollipops Taylor's favs! And why bake when they are 2 for $5 at Publix!

                                                                              Jacob

                                                                           Payton

                                                          Taylor excited for presents!

                                                                    She loves Rapunzel

                                                        and she really wanted this babydoll

                                         Her most wanted gift of all a Rapunzel dress up dress

                                                    All decked out in her Rapunzel stuff!

I think Taylor felt very special and really enjoyed herself.  I loved seeing that sparkle in her eye "this is my special day!"

No comments: