Friday, July 22, 2011

A list...

Early morning thoughts running through my head...  It's 8:00 and yes that's early to me!

1. I've gotta finish the laundry today and clean this awful house!

2. My closet organization is almost done...  I had to break out the maternity clothes... yes I pack them up after each baby.. thinking that is not such a good idea anymore.. :) so I bought more hangers.  I need to buy more.

3. Next I need to start organizing our school room.  I need to buy a dining room table for it.  It will be much easier to work with the girls that way.  Craigslist.. please be good to me!

4. I'm tired. When you have 4 kids chances of sleeping in are slim... very slim.  Everyone is still sleeping EXCEPT 1 cutie pie that decided I needed to be up at 7:30.  She said "mommy I want you to wake up!" So I'm up...

5. Coffee  Oh how I missed you!  (I don't drink coffee during my 1st trimester)

6. I have to many projects that are almost done.  I guess that's how I work... Oh well!

7. I'm excited to see a good friend tomorrow...  She is due in 4 weeks with a baby girl.  I'm going to make her some headbands.  That makes me so happy! 

8. Oh wow another sweet girl just woke up! :)

9. Now I've gotta get breakfast going...

10. I'm tired

11.  I don't think the house is that dirty today... Let's play instead of clean! :) 

Happy Friday!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

here's my list...1) I miss you. 2) let's get together soon. 3) Because I think you're cool. 4) And a really good mom that I need to learn from. 5) And because I miss you. 6) Did I say that already?

Jessica said...

ha! that post is really from Rebecca. Didn't realize Jess had signed me out of google.

Jessica said...

but I'm too lazy to go sign myself in to comment...or write my own name and url