Saturday, March 26, 2011

Jackson 10 months old

10 months old!???  I think I say this every month... but really?  Seriously???  Where does the time go.  Jackson will be 1 in two months.  Wow...  I've been planning his party and having a blast doing it.  I love making the kiddos B-day parties special :)  Jackson is all over the place and gets in to everything!  His favorite places to crawl are the pantry and knock over all the juice or soda bottles that are on the floor in there.  The door to the pantry was off for a while to be painted... which is when Jackson discovered what a fun room it is!  His other favorite places to navigate to are Taylor & Addison's room or my bathroom.  Silly boy!  Jackson is alot of fun and laughs at his sisters.  No teeth yet... (Addy was a late teether too)  FINALLY sleeping through the night! :)  He might wake up once or at 6 am.  I finally had it and let him cry it out... literally took like 2 nights and he didn't really cry... Hmmm why did I wait so long???  As Nathan would say.. "b/c he's your precious baby boy!"  He is more interested in table food than baby food now.  Jackson is such a blessing and my sweet boy!


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Okay, so does this mean it's time for #5??? :0)