Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hilton Head Part 1

I am finally getting to post about our Hilton Head trip... Jeeesh!  You 'd think I had a house full of sick kids for over a week at how I have gotten NOTHING done! ;)  So...  I mentioned that we were going out of town for 4 days and everything it took to pack for our family... but its all worth it!!! 

WARNING.... TONS OF CUTE PICS!!!!

My in-laws invited us and m BIL and his fam to Hilton head for the week.  HECK YEAH!!!!  Let me say that I fell in love with Hilton Head.  It is beautiful!!!  If you ever get a chance to go - GO!!!  Absolutely gorgeous!!!  Even in February.  I would recommend that you go when its warmer... (we want to go back in May and trying to convince Carl... Boo is on board ;)  So... Carl!!!!! ;) 

Here is Nathan with his parents and our cute kiddos :)
A pic of Nathan with each of our girls...




There was this cute HUGE chess set at this resort that we looked at (we didn't stay there)  the girls loved it... that was fun and cute!

We "looked" at the beach on our first day there... literally stood there at the edge and didn't touch the sand! LOL  it was very cold, windy and rainy our first day there. 

The girls really enjoyed this piano at the resort that we looked at but didn't stay at!!! LOL 

Seriously??? Can they be any cuter???  A day spent looking at the shops.



When Ben and Teresa and their family came we had fun at a park complete with a picnic, valentines party and looking at the light house and some of the big boats.  This was Jackson's first time in the swing.  He didn't like it.  I was shocked all 3 girls LOVE the swing...  Look at his face...LOL  Silly boy!

Swings and kisses with Daddy


Addy is so hard to photograph cause she is always on the go!

My sweet Doodle Bug

I really enjoyed taking these pictures of Jackson with the beautiful background...


1 comment:

Jamie said...

Oh gracious...you were right! Tons of cute pics!!!