Monday, August 2, 2010

Jacksonville

We spent our vacation in Jacksonville. We were so ready to have our weeks vacation. A week of our Daddy being home :) was the best part. A week of seeing most of our family was great. We had been looking forward to this trip for a long time. Life had been rough, Nathan working ALOT and it had been 7 months since we took a trip to Jacksonville. We ran around like crazy which is normal for our visits... It was very hard to come home after this trip.... it's no secret that I really want to move back to Jacksonville. To be able to raise our kids around family would mean the world to me! But we are back to the daily grind and I continue to lift up my cares and desires to Him!

Here are alot of pics and summary of our trip.

Beach day!!! We went to the beach at Hanna Park. It was alot of fun! We had a picnic lunch too. I was nervous about having Jackson out in the sun and heat, but he did great! And not to mention how cute he looked in his swimsuit and hat. The girls LOVED the beach, sand and waves! We built sandcastles and really had a great time!

Jackson all dressed and ready to go!

Sunbathing...

Daddy and 2 of his girls

Payton trying to catch up...


Taylor and Papa

One evening my family came over to Boo and Carl's for dinner. Ben and Teresa with their family came and my cousin Amy came to see us. I love being surrounded by family and we all had a great time.
My Mama and Jackson


My Mama and brother, Adam.

Nora, Jacob, Adam and me. I really wanted to get a picture of us for my mom. I can't believe how big my brothers and sister have gotten!

Taylor hanging upside down... this picture cracks me up!


My cousin Amy came over to visit and meet Jackson. Growing up my best friends were my cousins. We have always been close. So it is very nice to see them when we come in town!

Amy and Jackson
Crazy pic!!!


Our family picture... when you have 4 kids ages 4 and under any group picture you get is great! I love it! Payton would not stay on my lap she kept pushing/sliding off. Addy was antsy, Taylor really doesn't like to take pictures, you have to catch her in a good mood.


The Fields Grandbabies!!! 7 kids in less than 4 years!!! This is just amazing to me and makes me smile and laugh! We managed to get a pic of all of them on the couch, which took alot of tries. Its cute and will be an amazing memory to look back on years to come. (Boo and Carl I think its time to buy a bigger couch! LOL) Taylor and Lily are 4 (they are 11 days apart), Abigail is 3 1/2 months, Nicholas is 2 1/2, Addison is 2 3/4, Payton is 22 months and Jackson is 2 1/2 months.


We saw my Dad and Gramma. I love family and I love seeing it grow! My Gramma has been a HUGE part of my life. She has always been there and is a big part of who I am today. To this day she encourages me and gives me great wisdom and advice. I love her so much! She is the mom to 4 kids, a gramma to 8 grandkids and a great-gramma to 12 great grandbabies. This is what I mean when I say I love to see a family grow! I love when we go to Jacksonville with a new baby (LOL there have been 4 of those trips!) I get so excited for my Gramma to see the new baby and hold them. What a blessing - I love experiencing this. Here is my favorite picture of her and Jackson.

I loved seeing my Dad hold my son. My dad is he youngest of 3 sisters and I am his only child, a daughter. He (of course!) had 3 granddaughters first. I was so excited to see him with his first grandson! I think he was too ;) After being surrounded by woman his whole life he deserves a BOY!

No comments: