Friday, January 24, 2014

Conner's A-MAIZE-ING Acres


Another fun field trip of the year was to Conner's A-MAIZE-ING Acres!  This farm is so much fun and we really enjoy it!  Thankfully Nathan had this day off... this is an exhausting field trip so I was especially grateful!













 We tried to take a family picture... the sun was so bright we couldn't keep our eyes open. 





All the kids LOVED the hay bales.












Nathan looks pretty tired... Man I'm glad he had this day off! :)



Corn Pool!  Some people freak out by the germs... I'm not a germ-a-fob! 


I love this picture of Nathan and Taylor.  Taylor actually threw up twice on the way to the farm.  Not sure why???  So she sat in the stroller for most our time there by the end of the day she started to feel better.



This is my favorite picture!  A child running in an open field.  


The kids were absolutely filthy from the farm!  But we had a blast!  I always leave a farm thinking we should buy one one day... 

Nathan leaves a farm thanking God that we don't own one... 

We see things differently :)


No comments: